Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan - Regina
- 301-2550-12Th Avenue Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 3X1
- Regina, Saskatchewan
The Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan empowers people to live well with dementia. We do this through the many programs and services that we offer:
- We offer over support to people affected by dementia on an individual basis and through our support groups across the province.
- We educate people affected by dementia through our Learning Series that spans the continuum of the disease as well as brochures & information sheets, a toll free number that is accessible across the province.
- We provide awareness about the disease through community presentations & help people understand ways to lower their risk through our Healthy Brain Program.
- We offer Minds In Motion, a community-based fitness and social activity program incorporating physical activity and mental stimulation for those with early symptoms of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias to enjoy with a friend or family member.
Contact: 13069494141 or firstname.lastname@example.org