Interfaith Food Bank Society of Lethbridge STILL OPEN DURING COVID
- Interfaith Food Bank Society of Lethbridge
- Office/Donations Monday to Friday 8-4pm
- Emergency Food Assistance, Referrals, Assistance, 18+
- 1103 3 Ave N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 0H7, Canada
- Lethbridge, Alberta
COVID-19 UPDATE: OPEN TO SERVE CLIENTS
Interfaith Food Bank is committed to recognizing the human dignity of those in need and providing food and access to services and resources generated from within our community.
We cater to those in a variety of situations, ranging from single-parenthood, to seniors on fixed incomes, to the under or unemployed, or to those with other social or economic barriers. We have been providing emergency food services to citizens of Lethbridge and area since 1989. Since then, we have grown exponentially as the community recognizes, assesses and attempts to satisfy the needs of those in crisis.
We act as a bridge between a community of donors and those who are in need through:
- Distribution of monthly food hampers, daily food supplements, and clothing vouchers
- Referrals to other community and/or government agencies to connect individuals and families with resources available within our community
- Cooking and Various educational programming
Contact: 14033208779 or email@example.com