Accredited Supports to the Community - Airdrie
- 101 44 Gateway Dr NE, Airdrie, AB T4B 0J6, Canada
- Airdrie, Alberta
Accredited Supports to the Community is a not-for-profit society governed by a volunteer board of directors. ASC has about 130 people on staff that help over 1,500 people a year. Our head office is in Olds, Alberta.
We provide community services in the following areas:
- Community Disability Services providing services to adults with developmental disabilities.
- Supports to adults with acquired brain injuries.
- Companion Support for Seniors provides companionship, community connections and incidental supports for seniors who need it.
- Careers for Everyone provides employment services for people with disabilities to gain and maintain employment.
- Family Support Services for Children with Disabilities providing support for children with special needs and their families.
- Healthy Families, a home visitation service that helps new parents provide a nurturing environment for their families.
Contact: 14038632690 or firstname.lastname@example.org