City of Grande Prairie - Home Support Program
- Families and individuals experiencing disruptions to normal family routine
- 10205 98 St, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2E7, Canada
- Grande Prairie, Alberta
The Home Support Program is for families and individuals experiencing disruptions to normal family routine making it difficult to maintain and manage a healthy home.
Services may be provided when:
- Aging interferes with ability to manage/ maintain home.
- Emotional stress impacts coping and ability to function.
- Health issues are evident
- Services may include:
- Basic light housekeeping
- Scheduled Transportation
- Short Term Respite Care
- Household Coaching
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Fees are based on the client's monthly household income and determined at the time of assessment.
- Subsidized rates may be offered.
- For more information and an in-home assessment, please contact Home Support Coordinator at 780-357-8753.
Contact: 17805380300 or firstname.lastname@example.org