Airdrie & District Victims Assistance Society
- Airdrie & District Victims Assistance Society
- 24 hours
- Airdrie RCMP Detachment 2 Highland Park Way NE
- Airdrie, Alberta
COVID-19 Update: ADVAS continues to be available during the COVID-19 event with modifications.
- ADVAS staff remain available Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm to take calls from the community via telephone only (403) 945-7290. After hours, please leave a message
- The detachment remains closed to walk in and office visit services. We will continue to provide telephone support at this time.
- 24/7 crisis support continues via telephone and is monitored and evaluated by the RCMP.
- Continue to call 911 in an emergency situation.
- If you know of someone in need of assistance, please reach out to us or have them call (403) 945-7290
Airdrie and District Victims Assistance Society (ADVAS) is a non-profit, volunteer based organization that provides 24 hour crisis response and support to victims of crime and/or tragedy through the RCMP. Supported and operated within the Airdrie RCMP Detachment, ADVAS assists individuals within the Airdrie and Beiseker Detachments and surrounding districts.